Posted on the Squeetus Blog June 30, 2006 02:24 PM PST.
- For about seven weeks now, feeling so tired, needing about 10 hours of sleep a night and an afternoon nap
- Nausea, worse in the morning and evening, periodic gagging and vomiting
- Pants no longer fit
- Lying in bed in the morning, moaning, until husband brings some food, though nothing looks good to eat
- Many foods suddenly unappetizing, such as water, milk, salad, anything fatty or sugary
- Random foods suddenly very appetizing, though I can only comsume tiny quantities
- Consuming an inordinate amount of saltines
- Unable to bend over without dry heaving
- Get lightheaded after climbing a single flight of stairs
Poor Max is getting so bored with his couch-bound mama. He's been a trooper, though. And a genuine miracle occured when I felt so good in New Orleans. Part of that, I'm sure, was that I was so well rested (and part was the $18/pill prescription meds--ouch!), but I didn't throw up once the whole time! I thought I was on the mend, but then I came home and the vomiting resumed. Max has taken to making fake throw-up noises when referring to me. It's so pleasant.